Eagle Sports Range Membership Agreement
This is an Agreement between You, the Member, and Eagle Sports Range (the "Company" or "Gun Range"), a Delaware company.
By following the membership application and payment process on this website (www.eaglesportsrange.com) you are accepting the terms and conditions in this Membership Agreement. You should only join if you are willing to accept them.
- This Membership Agreement commences upon your acceptance of these terms and submitting the application online By accepting the terms you are agreeing to pay any applicable Registration Fee in addition to the Monthly Membership or Annual Membership Amount, which are shown at the start of the joining process.
- As a member you are entitled to access and use the Company's Gun Range as defined by your Membership provided you continue to pay your Monthly or Annual Membership Amount.
- The 25-yard Gun Range facilities are free to members at all membership levels. The 50-yard Gun Range facilities are available for free at the VIP Eagle membership level and are available at a reduced price to members of other membership levels (Solo Eagle and Double Eagle).
- Members have the right to cancel this Agreement within seven days from the start of the Agreement without giving any reason but you must let us know you wish to do so within the seven day period. You may email us at email@example.com using the email address initially used during the online joining process.
- The cancellation period will expire after seven days from the day you accept the terms. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient if you send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- In case of dispute you must show proof that you cancelled the Agreement in accordance with the cancellation terms.
- Membership may be canceled within seven days of signing up. Eagle will refund you the Registration Fee and Membership amount. Refund will be issued no later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel using the same method of payment used for the initial transaction.
- After the seven day cancellation period you may terminate your Membership at any time by canceling the auto-payment recurring billing through the cancellation form found here: https://www.eaglesportsrange.com/member-signup/cancel-membership/. Your Membership will end after your term expires.
- You may opt out of email and SMS communications that we may send but if you do we cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred by you not receiving Gun Range-related communications.
- Send all complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address that we have on file for your membership.
- Member agrees to pay the Company any applicable Registration Fee as detailed during the online joining process.
- Member agrees to pay the Company the Monthly or Annual Membership Amount by direct debit whether or not there is any temporary interruption in services during the period.
- Your first Monthly Membership payment is due on the date you complete the joining process and agree to the terms of this agreement.
- You agree to maintain a direct debit instruction with your bank for the Monthly Membership Amount.
- Subsequent Monthly Membership payments are due on the same day of subsequent months.
- If any payment due from you is returned unpaid or not honored you will pay us on demand an administration fee of $15.
- You agree to comply with the Eagle Sports Range gun range rules which are available at https://www.eaglesportsrange.com/gun-range/range-rules/
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- You consent to, and waive any and all claims in respect of, your image being recorded by 24 hour CCTV for security purposes and reviewed at our discretion by our employees and contractors.
- You must use the gun range facilities and equipment in the proper manner and you must consult a member of staff if you are unsure.
- You will be liable for any damage caused to our equipment or facilities through your negligent use.
- You consent to incidental inclusion in marketing photographs of our premises that we may take from time to time.
- You agree to tell us immediately of any changes to your personal details including contact information.
- We will honor your membership and grant you access to our range and facilities in accordance with this Membership Agreement
- We may terminate this Agreement and your Membership with immediate effect if you do not pay any applicable Registration Fee, Monthly Membership Amount or Annual Membership Amount when it falls due.
- We may terminate this Agreement and cancel your Membership with immediate effect on notice to you if you breach any of the gun range rules available at https://www.eaglesportsrange.com/gun-range/range-rules/. In this event you will no longer be able to access any of our facilities and we will not give any refund.
- If we do not terminate your Membership if you breach any of the gun range rules, or if we give you extra time to pay if you do not pay your Joining Fee, Admin Fee or Monthly Membership Amount when it falls due, we may subsequently enforce the terms of this Agreement.
- We may communicate gym and fitness related information to you by email or SMS.
- We may assign the benefit of this Agreement and our rights to a third party provided we give you notice and your rights under this Agreement will not be prejudiced.
- Eagle Sports Range is not liable for any loss, damage or theft of any of your property that you bring onto any of our premises. If such loss, damage or theft is caused by the negligent acts or omissions of the Company or its agents, employees or subcontractors, our liability to you will be limited to $250.
- We may close our premises with reasonable notice and at our discretion for reasonable periods of time to carry out maintenance, repairs, refurbishment or cleaning or for other reasons outside of our control. We will not be responsible to you for not being able to access our facilities in these circumstances.
- We are not liable for any injury you suffer through the incorrect use of our equipment of facilities.
- We may make reasonable changes to Membership Rules and to the Membership Agreement terms and conditions at any time.
- We will send to you email confirmation of these terms using the email address we have on file for your membership.
- Only you, the person named in the online joining process, can benefit from this Agreement.
- If any of the terms of this Agreement are invalid, unenforceable or illegal the remaining terms can still be enforced.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.
- The educational and gunsmith services at the facility do not form part of this Agreement.
- Any additional services (including, for example, Personal Training Sessions, Safety Classes, Licensing Classes) which you contract for or agree to pay for, do not form part of your Membership Agreement and the Terms & Conditions of this Agreement will not apply to them. You should be aware that if you enter into any agreement for additional services, you are entering into an agreement for such services separate and independent of this Membership Agreement.
- We do not accept any liability for any losses, damage, personal injury or other loss caused by any negligent act or omission of those providing the additional services which are specifically excluded from the Membership Agreement and We do not accept any responsibility for the same.
- We may provide induction services or personal reviews of your needs which services are provided without additional charge. Those services are part of your Membership Agreement and nothing herein restricts the liability that we may have under your Membership Agreement for such services.
5900 W 159th S Oak Forest, IL 60452
Monday - Sunday // 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM