Is your Illinois Conceal Carry Permit expiring soon?
We will be offering the Renewal Course and mandatory range qualification for only $65.00.
The Renewal Training is a 3 hour course and will include the following subjects:
- All applicable State and Federal laws relating to the ownership, storage, carry, and transportation of a firearm (2 hours Classroom Minimum)
- The Act relating to the ownership, storage, carry and transportation of a firearm
- The FOID Act 430 ILCS 65/1 et. seq.
- Relevant portions of the ILCS
- Weapon Handling (1 hour Range Minimum)
- Handgun fundamentals
- Handgun concealment
- Live fire qualification instruction
- Live fire qualification with a concealable firearm consisting of minimum of 30 rounds which must include 10 rounds from a distance of 5 yards; 10 rounds from a distance of 7 yards; and 10 rounds from a distance of 10 yards at a B-27 silhouette target approved by the Illinois State Police.
*$65.00 Fee includes; classroom lecture, range qualification, qualification target, safety gear rental & Certificate upon completion.
*ADDITIONAL FEES MAY INCLUDE:
- Application Assistance: $10.00
- Certificate Lamination: $5.00
- Rental & Ammo.: $15.00 (Only for .22LR)
*RENEWAL FEE IS NOT INCLUDED. THE FEE TO THE STATE OF ILLINOIS FOR THE NEW LICENSE IS: $150.00.*